We are extremely lucky to have an active parent association that supports the school. Friends of Finham Park 2,or FOF2 as they like to be called, was set up by parents who wanted to:
- Get more involved with the school
- Raise much needed funds for our students’ education
- Organise exciting and fun activities to bring the whole school community together
- Activities that have taken place so far:
- Grow a pound, school disco, non-uniform day, FP2 Film day and much more
- They have already raised funds for books in the library and contributed to buying a defibrillator for the school
If you’d like to get involved, please either visit their Facebook page or contact the school.
Friends of Finham Park 2 and the school need your help.
Has your son/daughter outgrown their uniform?
As you will all already know, Finham Park 2 firmly believe that students should take pride in their personal appearance and in membership of the school community by wearing the correct school uniform. Unfortunately, with ever growing children, this can become financially challenging for some families.
Friends of Finham Park 2 would like to support the school and its families by continuing to offer good quality second hand uniform to those who need it most. Unfortunately, we are low on supplies and are therefore asking for donations of any school uniform items you no longer need.
In particular we are hoping to receive:
- PE Skorts
- Winter coats
- Grey trousers
- Grey school skirts
Additionally, if you wish to become more involved in supporting the work of Friends of Finham Park 2, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add you to our mailing list.
Thank you for all your ongoing support.