We are extremely lucky to have an active parent association that supports the school. Friends of Finham Park 2,or FOF2 as they like to be called, was set up by parents who wanted to:
- Get more involved with the school
- Raise much needed funds for our students’ education
- Organise exciting and fun activities to bring the whole school community together
- Activities that have taken place so far:
- Grow a pound, school disco, non-uniform day, FP2 Film day and much more
- They have already raised funds for books in the library and contributed to buying a defibrillator for the school
If you’d like to get involved, please either visit their Facebook page or contact Debbie Campbell at the school, who will put you in touch.