The Hub is our ‘Inclusion centre’ at FP2 and is open to all students. Staff from our own Hub team as well as other specialist teachers or practitioners are available to support students with their learning and behavioural needs & difficulties.
What support is available for students?
Students with SEND have access to a wide range of interventions and support as and when they need it, such as:
- Learning support (small group interventions and/or in lesson support)
- Behaviour support (including anger/anxiety etc.)
- Anxiety group support sessions (Boomerang)
- Help with specific learning needs (eg dyslexia/ASD/ADHD etc.)
- Access to counselling
- Supported homework club available daily
- Access arrangements
When can Students visit the Hub?
The Hub is open before school, during break and lunch times and at the end of the day for those who need it or wish to speak to one of the staff in the team.
For more information on support available, please view our SEND Information Report and SEND Policy below or contact Mr Cameron (email@example.com) or Mrs Malone (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email
Introduction to Information, advice and support services
What is an EHC plan?
What is person centred planning?